April 2021 update:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, our office space remains closed to the public. We continue to conduct business via phone, Zoom, and email. In order to sign or notarize documents, we have an outdoor tent for you to park in while remaining in your vehicle. The tent was installed in an effort to keep our clients, employees, and community safe. Clients will stay in their cars and turn off the engine. We can turn on the heat in the tent if necessary and conduct business. There is minimal exposure to other people or surfaces and air is naturally circulating. The tent will keep everyone dry and will be warmer than standing out in the elements. It also affords some privacy and reduced traffic noise.
Please make sure you alert us if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Have you been out of the state of Maine in the last two weeks?
- Is your temperature above 100.4 degrees?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, or a sore throat?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 or who has exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are you living with anyone who is being quarantined?
We have a blue tote box by our front door if you need to drop something off or pick something up. We are in the building during regular office hours (M-F 7:30am-5pm).