January 2021 update:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, our office space is closed to the public. We continue to conduct business via phone, Zoom, and email. In order to sign or notarize documents, we have an outdoor tent for you to park in while remaining in your vehicle. The tent was installed in an effort to keep our clients, employees, and community safe. Clients will stay in their cars and turn off the engine. We will turn on the heat in the tent and conduct business. For the safety of all parties, there will be minimal exposure to other people or surfaces and there will be fresh air circulating. The tent will keep everyone dry and will be warmer than standing out in the elements. It also affords some privacy and reduced traffic noise.
You will be asked the following questions prior to meeting with us:
- Have you been out of the state of Maine in the last two weeks?
- Is your temperature above 100.4 degrees today?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, or a sore throat?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 or who has exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are you living with anyone who is being quarantined?
We have a blue tote box by our front door if you need to drop something off or pick something up. We are in the building during regular office hours (M-F 7:30am-5pm).