October 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, our general office space is closed to the public, but we have two conference rooms prepared for client meetings. Additionally, we can still meet outside in a seating area behind our building (at 134 Surry Road, Ellsworth), plus we continue to conduct business via phone, Zoom, and email for those not needing in-person contact. If you require special arrangements, please give us a call and we’ll do what we can to accommodate.
Our conference rooms have separate entrances from the main door. We have a protocol set up for temperature checks, hand sanitizing, mask wearing, air filtration with HEPA filters and UV lights, and regular cleaning of surfaces. You will be asked the following questions prior to coming into the building:
- Have you been out of the state of Maine in the last two weeks?
- Is your temperature above 100.4 degrees today?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, or a sore throat?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 or who has exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Are you living with anyone who is being quarantined?
We have a blue tote box by our front door if you need to drop something off or pick something up.
We are in the building during regular office hours (M-F 8am-4pm).